[kj] Nirvana bassist starts Seattle Weekly blog; 1st post discusses anarchism & punk rock

ketracelwhite at hotmail.com ketracelwhite at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 10 01:29:03 EST 2007

Wait - when did it become cool to hate Nirvana?
Didn't we agree that "Come as you are" was more of a "Life goes On" (The Damned - Strawberries) ripoff?
Lest we forget Jaz performing Requiem with the Foos???
OK, I'm biased 'cuz I went to High School with the guitarist from the Foos...
I thought the NWTO thing with Novaselic, Jello Biafra & Kim Thayil was pretty cool. Let's Lynch the Landlord with Thayil was pretty epic. Now there's a guitarist who's obviously done his KJ homework...
Damn you, Smirnoff & 7-Up...
Flame on!!!