[kj] Nirvana bassist starts Seattle Weekly blog; 1st post discusses anarchism & punk rock

n0153 jr nomeanswhat at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 15:33:12 EST 2007

I almost always felt like this Foo Fighters gimmick was just Grohl
enjoying his good ol' nirvana fame to score some bucks... Novoselic
option to keep himself from the media sounded to me more
respectable... but it could be that Foo Fighters is just a crappy
crappy band.
And I never said I don't respect Grohl, I just don't respect him as
much as I do Novoselic or Kurt.

:)