[kj] (sort of OT) Minsitry

n0153 jr nomeanswhat at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 15:07:04 EST 2007

There is a song on Ministry's Houses of the Molé that sounds A LOT
like KJ... well, there TWO... one of them is Worthless (the song
title, the song is actually quite good) and it's ok since it shows
only a sort of KJ inspiration and influence... but the other one,
WKYJ, bares an audio clip that can only be sampled from a KJ song and
for the life of me I know the song but can't actually name it!
does anyone else know this particular song? what kj song are they
ripping off, if they are indeed ripping off?

cheerio

jr