[kj] (OT)F'kin Hippies :)

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 9 08:02:43 EST 2007

Heheh - well, Iron Maiden is weird to see on someone like Lindsay Lohan,
but that's still not getting as weird as a Crass shirt on David Beckham
and Angelina Jolie, which, maybe just to me, seems to somehow be getting
a bit personal. Or, as someone mentioned -- AN ICONS OF FILTH shirt on
some celeb!? Now *that* is really just getting bizarre. The Motorhead
shirt on Lohan was bizarre mainly because she and her sister were out in
matching pairs of the shirts. I was like, "What is this?" Still, I doubt
she listens to much New Wave of British Heavy Metal in any event. It's
like people wearing CBGB's and Ramones shirts without even knowing what
those things are, but because they're on the wall at Urban Outfitters.

Btw, you should write that piece about KJ for possible inclusion on an
EMI thingy, as someone suggested. You'd be good for the job!

-Oliver