[kj] (OT)F'kin Titties :)

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Nov 8 19:01:56 EST 2007

Yeah agreed...except insofar as some of them have probably built up a fair
level of strength under the slime...and a big gorilla in the equivalent of
a gorilla suit is still gonna pack a wallop (albeit a slower wallop).

But it's only ever gonna be detrimental to add synthol or implants, you're
gonna look like a reject and strength vs cross sectional muscle mass would
go down...bigger yet weaker per kilo / cm. These guys are bodybuilders not
athletes in the true sense though...