[kj] (OT)F'kin Titties :)

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Nov 8 16:15:09 EST 2007

Have never had the pleasure so can't say, I don't really have anything
against women who decide to do that, although some take it to ridiculous
levels. And yeah, my Jordan comment was flippant, I'm in agreement that's
she's a big plastic dildo with nothing to say.

Some men get implants as well...it started off for those who actually
needed it, those born either without parts of muscles or abnormally
under-developed, particularly pectoral and calf muscles... Now
bodybuilders and others are using implants, as well as 'synthol' which is
a gel-like substance suirted into muscles. It adds volume, but looks
disgusting, soft, has no contractile abilities...ridiculous shit.

http://www.uk-muscle.com/ukmuscle/forums/read.aspx?pid=74150

Eventually the world is gonna look so fucked up that Michael Jackson will
be normal again...