[kj] Lyrics - Aeon?

NoGGer4228 at aol.com NoGGer4228 at aol.com
Thu Nov 8 15:38:45 EST 2007

_http://www.killingjoke.org.uk/images/demo-tarot5bg.jpg_
(http://www.killingjoke.org.uk/images/demo-tarot5bg.jpg)

_________________________________
out of the frying pan............into oblivion

Yeh, Javier, that's it.
But I think there's rather "symbols" than "signals" :)

Let's let speak the Englishmen! :)

Love & Peace & Lyrics
Lenn

2007/11/8, Javier Garcia <_jagargal at lycos.com_ (mailto:jagargal at lycos.com) >:

I know what you're talking about. I've always wondered why they left that
whole stanza (paragraph). I guess they include it maybe at the last minute.

I can barely understand this:

xxxxxx....the experiences of xxxxxxxxxx.... of humans
they're calling to the memory, i can passionate(?) the xxxx
can you define this xxxx this xxxx mental simetry
xxxxxxx of the history xxxxx xxxx the signals

...or something like that ;), i'm sure some english speakers out here can
understand the lyrics by ear a lot better than me.

My two pesos

[Have-ear]
mexico city

out of the frying pan............into oblivion