[kj] (OT)F'kin Hippies :)

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 8 14:05:22 EST 2007

I watched the doc -- good stuff. I didn't know about the KGB incident.
Creepy.

David Beckham and the Crass shirt was one of my fave bits. I've also
seen Angelina Jolie in a tabloid wearing a Crass shirt and used to have
the picture saved as a JPEG or GIF, but it's on another computer. It's
in a folder I have that also features Britney Spears wearing a shirt
that says "I <3 PUNK," and Brit model Jordan (not the Sex shop employee,
but a model) wearing a shirt over her massive boobs that just says "PUNK
ROCK." Also, Lindsay Lohan and her sister in matching Motorhead
t-shirts. Stuff like that fascinates the hell out of me.

-Oliver