[kj] (OT)F'kin Hippies :)

Flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Nov 8 12:34:47 EST 2007

I did find the bit interesting where Steve Ig was in a pub saying that things are different nowadays compared to the 80's...........Yes, Steve there was no Sky TV back then so didn't need to go to the pub to watch football, and it was a £1 a pint back then , instead of the £3 a pint nowadays.
I wonder if ipat will feel comfortable in a pub watching Sky, now that hes seen Steve Igs doing the same?

From: flightbringer at hotmail.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 12:22:38 +0000Subject: [kj] (OT)F'kin Hippies :)

http://player.omroep.nl/?aflID=5740930&md5=29d8abb159ad80308ee182611ae8de09

Do you know a place like the back of your hand? Share local knowledge with BackOfMyHand.com