[kj] Lyrics - Aeon?

Lennonka lennonka at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 11:15:49 EST 2007

Guys, thank you very muchos but... and BIG BUT...

I've GOT the lyrics already... BUT there's another fourth (!!!) piece
(stanza, strophe or whatever) which is MISSING.
And this is what I'm asking for : )

Are you aware of that?

Once again in plain English - here is the original lyrics:
<start of the lyrics>

AEON

Denominations of a thousand
Different deities
Congregations, endless carnivals of gaiety
Why should i fear? why should i cling on to anything?
it's not how long long i live but how beautiful it is

And i saw crying. there was turmoil in the marketplace
I saw economies perpetuate the next arms race
And i felt helpless and there was nothing i could say
And then i noticed there's a change
That's coming over me

Tapping into the aeon

[Here is the missing part -
- or a repetition of another one?
I don't think so.]

Tapping into the aeon

Balance of the eco-system,
Self-reliance beckons us
Windmills and waterfalls, strawberries and lily ponds
When skyscrapers no longer block the sun's meridian
When we wake up to the whisper of the voice

Tapping into the aeon

<end of the lyrics>

U c?

*Very excusing and irresistible smile*