[kj] ot.wady- sex pistols 8th/11/07-first night - Hmm.

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 8 05:08:04 EST 2007

You know, there may be some truth in my being 'clingey'. I am getting married in December!!

Keep Smiling...

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 05:18:23 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] ot.wady- sex pistols 8th/11/07-first night

i dont have spare ticket for pistols what you talking about,i have only mine and thats for me,so your not going then huh? sorry i never intended selling ticket,are u nuts(yes..) you miss read my post or made that bit up! i was also at that gig in finsbury park 1996,though on guest list v.i.p-- its one of the best gigs ive ever been to,had a great time and i will also have a great time tonight,oh btw,you dont know me very well do you paul,ive been to more gigs on me own than you have had not dinners,i dont find it a problem,you do,actually ive always had a great time,you see i guess you and me are totally(thank f...k) different,you need people to hang onto at events because you are insecure,i dont because i am naturally confident and very independant ;) the only reason i mentioned if anyone else was going,was out of politeness,interest,curiosity-meeting up with anyone is not essential for a good gig for me, and does not determine the measure of a good gig/event , as it obviously does with you--you dont have to mention it,its obvious--your a dependant person paul--clingy is another word for it.. as i always bump into people i know anyways at gigs its always a nice suprise,its called beeing independant thats what i am and you seem to lack that!! melinda ps good bye you bore and if you had not been such a spiteful bitch in your post to me,you would not got this kind of reply from me..go pick at someone else and stop beeing a bore basically because you lack what i have in abundance-it only makes you out to be a jealouse person paul ;) try to learn to be more independant infuture no one admires a clingy-winey person like you!!

From: paulwady at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 09:24:18 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] ot. sex pistols 8th/11/07-first night

Its like this huge storm I try to ignore and forget, but it just keeps getting closer and bigger, and I cannot help myself. I was right at the front for the Finsbury park gig in 1996, and was the closest I have gotten yet to being killed. The 20K sway focused on us, and all these beefy boys in their 30's collapsed on top of me. No, not a homoerotic fantasy - near death. I seriously panicked for a while. But, I pulled myself together. Best gig. What did you have in mind Melinda, did you want to sell that ticket you have spare? All alone, waiting... Or is it spoken for?Obcessive/Compulsive/Destroy.

Keep Smiling...

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 21:15:53 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] ot. sex pistols 8th/11/07-first night

na......i think i will leave that to you ;D))) and have a good time instead ok ;P> From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com> To: gathering at misera.net> Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 13:11:15 -0800> Subject: Re: [kj] ot. sex pistols 8th/11/07-first night> > > Please throw crap at them for being a bunch of posey old tossers....> > ________________________________> > _________________________________________________________________> Windows Live Hotmail and Microsoft Office Outlook – together at last. Get it now.> http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA102225181033.aspx?pid=CL100626971033> _______________________________________________> Gathering mailing list> Gathering at misera.net> http://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering

Get free emoticon packs and customisation from Windows Live. Pimp My Live!

Play Movie Mash-up and win BIG prizes!