[kj] OT: Headcount album on sale

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 18:00:07 EST 2007

I concur with the honourable Mr Smith.
It's fucking HUGE & must agree again with Alex about Enough is Enough
& Red Mist (featuring additional guitar by Robs lovely son Adam)
Buy it you must, 'To The Point' it very much is.

Having said that I was very disappointed that the cover I spent
moments painting was rejected in favour of some Colesy person.