[kj] Extremities....me too

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 7 17:26:03 EST 2007

I (think I) remember that "blob"/baby head being on some original-era
CDs but not others. Seems like the first copy I had (which was
frustratingly scratched in the middle of "Slipstream"), did not have it
-- and didn't have the lyrics either -- but the second copy did and had
lyrics as well. Or vice versa.

Chris, that sucks about the shipment damage. I swear Plastichead has it
out for you.

-Jiri