[kj] Extremities....me too

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 7 13:35:37 EST 2007

what is the globular between the words Killing Joke? That isn't on my original CD. And I cannot figure out what it is. It certainly looks intentional and not a printer mishap.

Anyway. It is cool. AND I do think that putting Inside Extremities inside the boxset would have been a better, and proper, collection.

Chris