[kj] Extremities....me too

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 7 11:54:35 EST 2007

The response I got back from PHD

"
Good afternoon.

Your order was dispatched from here on the
02/11/07.

Regards.

"

Thanks for reading the email guys...sheesh

From: vassifer at earthlink.net
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 11:32:24 -0500
Subject: Re: [kj] Extremities....me too

Ha -- and I thought that was just me being stupid. Cheers!Alex in NYC
On Nov 7, 2007, at 10:56 AM, jstrisino at aol.com wrote:Mine was stuck to the inner sleeve too! Anyone noticed that DVD side is the audio and the audio the DVD on the second disk?