[kj] Strange events

Flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Nov 7 11:52:19 EST 2007

It just isnt possible to go either back or forward in time , you can dress it up as much as you like and give as many theories as you want , but there is no way that time can be reversed .
It just isnt possible for that chicken that I ate today to be once again running around a farm like it was a few weeks ago . If I went and chopped a tree down last week and then sawed it up and burnt it to ashes, there is no way that those ashes could ever reinvent themselves as wood and then materialise itself as the same tree.......................................Impossible> Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 15:05:31 +0000> From: crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk> To: gathering at misera.net> Subject: Re: [kj] Strange events> > The experiments at CERN could conceivably cause some> strange effects with time/space.> > "The clock turned backwards"> > > > OK, I know I am setting myself up here for ridicule> and piss take.> > > However, despite appearances, those that have had> the misfortne to meet me,> > > will probabbly testify that I am quite rational and> sound of mind.> > >> >