[kj] Strange events

n0153 jr nomeanswhat at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 15:33:38 EST 2007

I've always been a skeptic, one to look at those stories with disbelief...
Until it happened to me... not nice ones, not calm ones... but some pretty
bizarre shit... my last apartment was, for lack of a better word, as haunted
as they come... I still get a cold in my spine just to remember... the one I
am living now.. well... some shit still go on, but at least they seem to be
calm and peaceful so far (living here for 8 months)... still, even though
these things happened to me in person, I tend not to believe when it happens
to other people, but I've know Rob (or at least known who he is) and I don't
think he would make this shit up...
Anyway... good luck to you, hope it IS r a v e n... do you have a pallid
bust of Palas just above your chamber door where he might care to sit? :)

spooky n0153