[kj] Extremities Remaster

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 6 13:51:33 EST 2007

Mine arrived yesterday in the States. Stunning speed, for PHD to this
address (though they had a good 3 months to plan my pre-order).

I second Rob's thoughts but add a warning on the packaging: While nice,
it wasn't quite together for me. The glue on the sleeve that holds the
discs wasn't fully pressed, so mine was coming apart, and I actually had
to use considerable effort to extract the extras disc from the cardboard
sleeve (which was glued to it). No damage, though. Otherwise looks very
nice. Can't wait to delve into Jaz's thoughts on the lyrics, 17 (!)
years later.

-Jiri