[kj] mugshot

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 6 10:16:17 EST 2007

Aye, but the point is, is that whether he would care, or not, Paul's not here to stop someone from using his kids to make a fast buck.

There are 17 mugs for sale and the going rate is $7 , 17 x 7 is $119 , 25% of that is $30 , Is there any University courses that accept tuition fees on a daily basis instead of yearly ?