[kj] Strange events

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 07:26:33 EST 2007

It was. I worked in Really Useful Theatres ticket agency for a few years. Infinte free show tickets. Callers were forever getting it from me...

WHATS THIS VAGINA MONOLOGUES ABOUT THEN?

Its a gang of women going on about their private parts, Sir.

HAVE YOU SEEN IT?

I wouldnt go near it sir...

Appreciate snigger from caller.

We had the Puppetry of the Penis show on in town this year too sir. I dont think you want to see the trilogy...

(THAT WAS A REAL SHOW!! TWO AUSTRALIAN MEMBERS OF THE CAST.)

My favourite that I saw the most times? BOY GEORGES TABOO. Murder. X

Keep Smiling...

Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 12:16:22 +0000From: Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Strange events

Pffft!

-----Original Message-----From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of Flight BringerSent: 06 November 2007 12:11To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] Strange events I'd like to be a ghost one day , it must be great spending all day annoying people when they cant see you...........

Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 12:02:45 +0000From: bawhitehead at gmail.comTo: joker at z6.com; gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Strange events
I won't go into detail of what happened but...
When I was around seven or eight my mum and dad and two older sisters used a Ouija board.
It did get out of hand and it severely affected my sister, to such an extent that my mum had to get help.
I can still remeber how upset it made my mum.

My advice especially as there are little ones potentially involved is don't mess with these things.

Brian.