[kj] Strange events

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 07:02:45 EST 2007

I won't go into detail of what happened but...
When I was around seven or eight my mum and dad and two older sisters used a
Ouija board.
It did get out of hand and it severely affected my sister, to such an extent
that my mum had to get help.
I can still remeber how upset it made my mum.

My advice especially as there are little ones potentially involved is don't
mess with these things.

Brian.