[kj] fireworks

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Nov 5 15:18:59 EST 2007

We had fireworks last night...(NZ is hours ahead of you tardy fuckers),
was like Baghdad out there. I brought the neighbour's cat in because they
were away, looked after him for the night. He was pretty freaked...good
idea to lock them inside as soon as the madness starts, they often wanna
bolt as soon as they hear the first crackers getting let off.