[kj] Quick Poll - best film of 07

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Sat Nov 3 15:59:22 EDT 2007

Greg,

No, we were talking about the Julien Temple film on Joe Strummer "The Future
is Unwritten".

The movie you are thinking of is....
_Let's Rock Again!_ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Let's_Rock_Again!) is a
one-hour music documentary, directed by _Dick Rude_
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Rude) , that follows Joe Strummer as he tours across America and
Japan with The Mescaleros. It premiered at the _Tribeca Film Festival_
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribeca_Film_Festival) in _New York_
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York) , May of 2004.
Which was shown on the Sundance Channel last year and is really funny. That
scene you are talking about is him trying to get people to see his gig is
classic! He is making homemade flyers with a marker is on the Atlantic City
Boardwalk in New Jersey not Venice Beach , CA. It is a short movie but very well
done considering how short it is. Check it out you would like it.
Cheers,
~ Lonely Boy

In a message dated 11/2/2007 7:51:51 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,