[kj] Quick Poll - best film of 07

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 05:47:56 EDT 2007

i too hardly go to the cinema, but i went to see the three i mentioned
with intent.
While the thread has drifted, these three films which capture youth
culture at a certain time, i can only recommend them when the dvds are
out.
Joe Strummers doc captures so much, the Control film had me very
uncomfortable at parts but the skinhead film This is England hit the
nail on the head capturing real life that really is behind all of
these scenes.