[kj] More on Lance Hahn, 1967-2007; piece he was working on The Mob, Brit post-punk, anarcho band

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 17:27:39 EDT 2007

Porter was in Null and Void after Zounds, i believe theres a cd
floating about. null and void dot com. they were good jamie.

also put Cynthia's Revels and Cider dreaming time into you tube for
some Blyth Power
they play in walthamstow on sat at the plough inn, derby on the 13th

as for the rift, havent heard it yet - can hear the ramones in it
though but dont tell alex