[kj] Raven's Funeral

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 11:07:24 EDT 2007

Glad it was a celebration - although I would have doubted it be
anything else.

That's good to hear about BPF & J&G - probably ideal circumstances to
make that first step towards some kind of communication.
Still, events like this tend to reinforce the fact that 'life's too
short'
BPF - what a nice bloke. Probably one of the nicest people I have
ever met - & I've met Rod Hull*.

> 3 and a half hours sleep and Mike Coles farting.

So that's the secret of your youthful appearance :)

fatty

*this is a lie