[kj] OT: TIM festival - Bjork, The Killers, Arctic Monkeys & Hot Chip

Jokers circusbar at uol.com.br
Thu Nov 1 08:34:07 EDT 2007

Last night went to a big festival in my home town, got the chance to see Bjork live for the first time in my life!
and what an awesome show Bjork did!!!!! got my eyes filled with tears with the new brass arrangements she did for the old tunes!

funny that they put her as the second act, after Hot Chip (didn´t catch the gig coz arrived at the beginning of the Bjork show)
then after a long pause entered Arctic Monkeys and finally the Killers!
is anyone on the list into The Killers or The Arctic Monkeys?? cause I felt a little disappointed with these bands!
everyone was saying a lot about them, but Bjork simply was the best!

diaz