[kj] Now playing..

ketracelwhite at hotmail.com ketracelwhite at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 1 07:19:38 EDT 2007

Nice! I remember when Raven was on the list - I asked him how he got that bass tone in the breakdown of "Who's Fist" and he was kind enough to go into detail about how he'd snagged Tommy Victor's Rat pedal & used a Cry Baby (guitar) wah...
I thought that was pretty fucking cool. I'll always regret seeing the man at a Soulfly show at the Paladium & neglecting to introduce myself as a Gatherer. I'm 6'-3" & he seemed towering to me.

I forget who posted this, or what it was in reference to (possibly Godflesh), but it still gives me a grin:

>>>Raven what are you using to match that massively bloated bass tone that he

>>>had on the old songs?

>>my dick

Nuff said.