[kj] A Phoenix Rises

Darth E. Vader crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 31 11:25:41 EDT 2007

From: "em" <thems at riseup.net>
To: socialcentrenetwork at lists.riseup.net
Subject: [socialcentrenetwork] BASEMENT NEWSFLASH
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 02:32:58 -0700 (PDT)

>Greetings dear friends and comrades,

>Some bad news I’m afraid. Although The Basement is

>structurally sound and in good spirits the fire

damage

>sustained by the rest of 24 Lever Street was much

more

>severe than we were originally told. Most

>significantly the top two floors were gutted by fire

>and office above us was waterlogged. Their

floorboards

>(ie our ceiling) needs totally replacing.

>All tenants of the building have been instructed to

>vacate the premises as soon as possible for health

and

>safety reasons whilst renovation is completed. Hence

>the collective clean-up operation is now more of a

box

>up and get out

>WE WILL BE BACK - but the timeline is a little

blurry.

>It’s likely to be a few (possibly 4ish) months. We

>will of course update you as soon as we know

anything.

>We need people to think about benefit gigs for us

more than ever!!

>Please get in touch if you are up for doing some form

of benefit, or would

>like to help in some way...

>Massive thanks as ever to all who have shown

solidarity, love and

>practical support, we will return as soon as possible

in a stronger and

>more glorious

>phoenix style.

>Em x

Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

An Evening of Fun in the Metropolis of Your Dream
http://www.augustineleudar.110mb.com/Interzone.htm

Look at grafitti scrawled on the wall:
Dubya can't catch family friend Bin Liner...
But what the HELL?
They talk to God!