[kj] Utopia

Darth E. Vader crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Sat May 26 15:12:16 EDT 2007

Would you be interested in using a very interesting
interview with Genesis P-Orridge in your magazine?

Best Wishes
B Hell

--- "K. klingsor" <nausea_prod at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi out there.

> Maybe someone on this list has got an idea how one

> could contact mr Jaz

> Coleman.

> My name is Adam and I am editor for a Swedish

> cultural magazine called

> SUBALTERN.

> I am doing an issue on the theme: UTOPIA.

> And was thinking of doing an interview with Coleman

> since I consider KIlling

> Joke an interesting example of a rockgroup using

> Utopian images and thinking

> in their expression.

> Is he still in Prague or...

> Thankful for any information.

> All the best, ADAM

> Kolla in coola trailern till Die Hard 4

> http://specials.se.msn.com/diehard4/default.aspx

Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

An Evening of Fun in the Metropolis of Your Dream
http://www.incandessa.org.uk/mcrgigs.html

Look at grafitti scrawled on the wall:
Dubya can't catch family friend Bin Liner...
But what the HELL?
They talk to God!