[kj] OT: Electronic press kit for new Neurosis LP, "Given to the Rising"

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 26 12:20:44 EDT 2007

Yeah, I have heard Neurosis' "Given to the Rising" is a return to their
90s stuff, in other words; I liked "Times of Grace" and this LP has been
compared to that. I honestly still like pre-1990 Neurosis the best with
a few of the 90s albums being okay. I guess "Enemy of the Sun" is my
fave from that period. But nothing since 2000 has interested me that much.

-Oliver