[kj] FW: ot.fatpong New Lycopodeia Track

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed May 23 17:47:12 EDT 2007

hi,

thats good your still doing something and i hope the project,is giving you
more pleasure than pain in the process,nothing worse than wasted talent so
glad your keeping things going musically ;-)

so,what exactly is " unnamed project" you are working on with a few here on
the list ? or is it a private secret ;-D

melinda