[kj] FW: ot.fatpong New Lycopodeia Track

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed May 23 16:00:28 EDT 2007

thanks bongo/fatpon ;-) and i am sure the others involved will be
flattered my your generious comment on it,as you may have noticed,not a
single mushy--love lyric in " desert storm" no,not at all romantic i get
embarresed by all that in songs ;-D)))) n0.16 on c.d the last track!!!

anyway,i am not a professional,well not for many years any how,i contributed
for the cause,was proud to be involved in it all for joes sake;-)

personally,i thought all 16 tracks were great,but i do have some top
favs.......

no.3 source code of love by cliff monk-a/this i bloody well adore it is so
powerful musically.

no.4yesterdays song by hollywell walker/a lovely presented ballad,
just beautiful.

no.12 mixed by fatpotange/ that is such a professional track,full of meaning
;-) WHY you not in stadiums,you should of been signed up somewhere,your that
good.

no14. freefall by rafa and fossil/ excellent i think.

no5.like rain by electric jesue/ another tune that sounds 199 times better
than all that so called professional stuff floating around that seems to get
recognition.

lycopodeia-- you have so many great tunes,how come you were not featured as
not taking a whole track doing track on own? (looking puzzled) were you not
around at that time? just wondered ;-/

like i said earlier,all tracks were great,it was hard to choose between
them!!!!!!

melinda