[kj] Adrenalin

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 22 14:13:08 EDT 2007

I heard this song a long time ago on the Adam and the Ants Peel Sessions
collection, which is great. ("Ligotage" - great song, same with
"Cleaopatra," and, well, about everything on it). Reminds me of everyone
expecting/wanting be guest-listed all the time. Actually it reminds me
of a lot of stuff about shows that aren't nice.

-Oliver