[kj] FW: ot.fatpong New Lycopodeia Track

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Tue May 22 14:02:25 EDT 2007

hi fatpon,yep i was..... ;-)

the track is called "desert storm"

the name of temp band was called

"the secret fish in anubis and sachatteroist "

cannot remember which track it was number wise on the c.d ,think cliff may
have put it up ages ago on the" attack myspace page" or maybe he only put up
a few,but i do remember there being a link to listen to all the tracks at
one point, not sure if thats still up/but if you have c.d which you do,get
it of there ;-/

its not brilliant.still proud of it, i did my best under
circumstances---wont go into that,it was funny though ;-D)))))

melinda