[kj] Friends of Mine

Darth E. Vader crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 21 10:14:17 EDT 2007

Anna is an old friend of mine

--- GREG SLAWSON <gregslawson at msn.com> wrote:

---------------------------------

I got Hollie's autograph too--but the drummer was
another lady (Anna) who I think was from Germany. I
think Holli was one of the very young members/

---------------------------------

From: "Rob's Arse" <joker at Z6.com>
To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the
band!)" <gathering at misera.net>
Subject: Re: [kj] Any Slits fans out there/ "Loose
Cannon" beer!
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 23:29:23 -0700

I think Paul Cook's daughter Holli is in the band,
possibly drumming and that the ep featured Marco
Pirroni on geetar.
Got a feeling they're on Damaged Goods records and
that an album is planned.

Hope that helps!

www.iamscuzzy.com
www.myspace.com/scuzzywear