[kj] Greetings and condolences

Frank Coleman fbc at 21ca.com
Fri May 18 14:36:21 EDT 2007

Greetings, all:

I just recently rejoined this list -- actually, I was on it long ago,
then stopped getting postings for no apparent reason. Perhaps I got
culled without my knowledge. ;)

In any event, I just wanted to say how glad I am to see things so active
here. It does my heart good.

I also MUST convey to the Mojica family how completely gutted I am to
hear of their unimaginable tragedy. Please know that for all the
visible outpouring of grief and sympathy you see here from this
community, there are also leagues of others who share your heartbreak,
in silence though it may be.

Our love of Killing Joke's magnificent music is what brings us together,
but that is only the starting point. Our connections as human beings is
what keeps us here. I feel this loss as if it were a member of my own
family. Because, after all, it is.

Peace be with you.

best,
FBC

F R A N K . C O L E M A N
Designer . Developer . Drummer
Interactive . Online . TV . Video . Audio . Print
Portfolio . 21st Century Art . http://www.21ca.com

MySpace . Frankie7 . http://www.myspace.com/frankie7