[kj] [kjmojica-howz everyone feeling?

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri May 18 10:37:02 EDT 2007

hay alex,i know what you mean--im still feeling in this kinda numbed out
dreamy state ;-/ still hasnt sunk in fully the enormaty of the whole tragic
situation,well it has sunk in,but i am actually losing faith in the logic of
the universe and why certain things have to happen,to the nicest of
people-;-( i mean i have to say it,why those 2?a child and a man who had
already battled with enough,yet the others there were......actually i am
bloody angry about whole unfairness of it all--i know i proberly should not
of said that,but i had to get it out of my mind and out into the open,does
anyone else wonder about the logic of it all?

only slept 20 hours in whole week ;-o

well life still has to go on,so i just keep plodding on,like everyone else
doing day to day responsabilities,and i think,well if eleana can be so
strong with dealing with the situation and she is directly related,and very
strong(i admire her for that as i am sure everyone here does),then i should
just pull my self together,and keep focused ;-/

pleased to hear your mum is being so brave with her treatment as well alex
;-) it takes courage to go through anything like that,glad your well,and
you are right,alot of us have nothing to complain about concerning our lot
in life,we are lucky,we just dont appreciate enough or realise how much luck
we all have,i dont need to elaborate on that point ;-)

melinda ps is this gathering on 26th may definate,or are some of you still
sorting out final arrangements of when--where?