[kj] Impending KJ Site Relaunch

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri May 18 09:00:55 EDT 2007

Thanks for asking, Mel & Oliver -- I'm doing fine. But like everyone else, am still somewhat dislodged by the news of the Mojicas.

On my front, my mother's chemo sessions started last week. Once a month she has to undergo a four day regimen of a host of unpronouncable pharmaceuticals. As a result, she's largely exhausted, and unfortunately, they say her hair might go soon. The more worrying side-affect, they say, might be forgetfulness. We'll be keeping close watch over her, though. It's going to be a different sort've summer, to say the least.

But in all other respects, I have nothing to complain about in the grand scheme of things.

Alex in NYC