[kj] Impending KJ Site Relaunch

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu May 17 18:33:00 EDT 2007

those colours are really fetching,brighter than a thousand shades of s with
a splash of white;-D)))

its looking good,looks like we all will have to do the " wait" until 6.6.
thats if i was looking at same board as you 3 others,was i.......arrrr thats
about 3 weeks away not to long really to hold out!!!

melinda ps how you doing alex ;-) ?