[kj] Tool About to Melt

Darth E. Vader crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 15 09:37:25 EDT 2007

Looks like Jaz's mates are about to get seriously
upstaged
The Future Hit Today!!!

Hello! MELT-BANANA here!! ^o^
Soon, we leave Japan to USA to tour!

* Our US tour will be 2 month tour, with 47 shows. Our
schedule between the
end of May and the end of June had been unclear for a
while, but now we
updated our schedule on our web-site. The detailed
schedule has been
changed, so please check out again!! More information
on the KORK Agency
site:
http://www.korkagency.com/

Why it took a long time to be confirmed the
schedule??... Yes!! We are going
to support for the TOOL from the end of May to the end
of June. That's why
it had been unclear. (Our booking agent was working on
it hard, and they did
a good job!) There will be about 14 shows with them
playing in mid-USA. When
we saw the schedule first, we felt kind of strange
because those venues have
word like "arena" or "coliseum".... We have no idea
how it will be like
playing in such a huge places. Maybe we will be like
tiny tiny beans on
frying pan. But it will be very rare and very good
experience for us, and we
are very excited. And also, we are looking forward to
seeing the TOOL play!
I heard that their show is so great with amazing stage
and so much fun. (I
heard that members look like flying in the sky during
they are on the stage,
using many projecters.) We really thank the TOOL a lot
to invite us to their
tour. It is our honor and pleasure to open for them!
^o^

BUT! to join the TOOL tour, we needed to cancel many
shows.... We feel so
sorry not only for the promoters who was to book our
shows but also for
people who were looking forward to our shows. We
apologize canceling the
shows. Please understand that there won't be such an
opportunity for us in
the future, and we also had a dilemma to decide it. We
hate canceling shows,
but this time we had no other way and we had to.

We are thinking to tour in USA again soon, as "Bambi's
Revenge US tour", and
we try to play shows as many as possible our best and
to seeing you who
could not see this time.

** Have you already listened to MxBx new album
"Bambi's Dilemma"??
This album contains 18 tracks, and we are happy with
this album because we
feel that we could do what we wanted to make. It is
kind of rock album,
maybe. But then if we are asked like "what is
"rock"?", it is difficult to
find a clear and certain answer and we may say
"hmmmm.....". I think it is
obscure and there won't be one answer. So let's say
doing what you want to
do is rock and punk, and with this way, this album is
rock and punk because
we did what we wanted to do as usual. When we were
recording tracks like
theremin core songs, we had so much fun and we were
laughing all the time!!

*** About Europe tour, we unfortunately have not
decided yet when to
tour.... And about Australia, we are not sure yet
either.... Hopefully next
year!!@

**** MELT-BANANA Official Web-site:
You can jump to our web-site from A-ZAP Records site:
http://www.a-zap.com/
my space isF
http://www.myspace.com/azap

Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

Look at grafitti scrawled on the wall:
Dubya can't catch family friend Bin Liner...
But what the HELL?
They talk to God!