[kj] Hello

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon May 14 17:16:05 EDT 2007

rob ass,

that post is 100 percent spot --on, you took thoughts right out of my
mind,thats exactly how i am feeling,how everyone here is feeling about whole
sutuation ;-(

thanks rob,i have not cried so much in years,whole crule situation of the
events on //last week,its touched me deeper than i knew possible,thought i
was tough,not where something like this is concerned,like everyone else,i am
as soft as clouds!!!

fatpon---thanks for putting up that number for everyone so they can
donate,its the least we can do to help
out.

melinda