[kj] A question about Jester

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Sat May 12 09:51:34 EDT 2007

Well, he liked winding people up and there were a few
humdingers of arguments about the Iraq/Afghanistan wars
on here... I think he and Raven were a bad influence on each other,
and any sensible teacher would have separated them in class!

Then he came over for the Barfly gig and proved himself a nice
chap to sit and have a beer with. He played good drums on
Requiem also during the soundcheck.

Fucking hell, talk about a killing joke. What a downer.

Marcos Santiago <marcossantiago99 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Sorry , a question to al gatheres...
can i ask who was jester???

tks for the reply...

from the second cuba

--- Javier Garcia escribió:

---------------------------------
Well, this is really sad, shocking, ironic, makes sad
and angry. Joe was a fighter with a very high spirit,
along with Elana which always showed deep love and big
strength. He gave me very kind words since i was about
to marry (more than 6 years ago), then when my
daughter was born, and again after 2 and a half years,
when she passed away. He was a gentleman, a pretty
nice guy, direct in his words, and always open to a
nice chat.

He and Elana always had all my respect. Life's just
not fair. Now i send Elana all my love and all the
best vibe in this terrible sad moments she's passing
through. The same to Joe's parents.

Jeanie and Joe shall live in memory by the love of
many people. Even if we never knew them in person.

R E S P E C T
&
L O V E

Javier