[kj] Jester & His Daughter Jeanie Died Yesterday In A Car Crash

sakarijuola at netti.fi sakarijuola at netti.fi
Sat May 12 09:33:20 EDT 2007

Haven't written anything here for ages, but I'm still on a list and checking and cleaning my mailbox every day...

Of course I didn't know Jester personally, but having been on the list and following everything what's happening in Killing Joke world for years, I knew what he was doing and all his fight against cancer and such things... so I must say I was shocked when I read this very sad news yesterday! And as a father of two children I can't even imagine how hard this must be for his wife.

Hm... don't know what to say. All my sympathy for his family.

Sakari, Finland

--
Saunalahti Iso G - 50 Gigatavua nopeaa ja varmennettua verkkolevyä tiedostoillesi. Kokeile ilmaiseksi!
http://isog.pp.fi