[kj] (KJ) I Talked To Elana Tonight

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Sat May 12 01:04:39 EDT 2007

First I would like to thank you all for all the kind words that were said. I
told Elana on the phone tonight I do not think I have ever seen anything like
this since being on The Gathering. It was very touching. She actual just
subscribed again so you should her from her soon. She has already fixed the
arrangements for Joe & Jeanie's funeral for next Saturday the 19th. She said
she will fill you all with the details I believe soon. We had a good talk
tonight and it was good to talk of many things. We cried together too. She is
hanging in there. It was very sad.

I never got to meet Jester after these years and this makes me sad. But I
know one day I will when it is my time. I am glad I got to talk to him on the
phone a lot. And we had many laughs together. I will miss him and our
bagging sessions on one another. I talked to some Jokers for the first time on the
phone today and last night after these many years like... Marie, Axford,
Hamburger and John, and Stokes. We had some tears and some good laughs.

Anyway it is quiet around here tonight so I thought I would post this to you
all before I go to bed. I have been up since Thursday and have not fallen
to asleep yet so I am pretty zombified. I look like Pres. FDR after years in
the White House. ; ) I hope to dream of Joe and Jeanie with big smiles on
their faces.

Good Night and talk to you all tomorrow.

~ Lonely Boy