[kj] fatpo.. stars

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri May 11 17:01:21 EDT 2007

sorry about that last night fstponage ;-( we were both right,as ram and
aries means same thing ;-),after having been on--line for 6 hours,your was
last em i replyied to that eve--was a bit brain dead by the time i answered
your post,so was getting real muddled up..........

thinking also when you mentioned--ram--you were refuring to your chineese
star(in some books,the year of goat is also refured to as both-- ram and
sheep ) hence me saying to you last night"thought you said you were year of
dog!)

hope thats cleared it up now ;-D mr bra ;-D)))))

melinda ps your poor wife sounded like she was directing traffic with you ,i
have a world map atlas if you want to borrow it ;-D))))