[kj] Jester & His Daughter Jeanie Died Yesterday In A Car Crash

Aja Navat lilpalindrome at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 10:51:26 EDT 2007

Oh dear. This is so sad. I don't even know what to say...

I will keep the family in my prayers.

Stay strong Elana.

Love,
Aja <3

NoGGer4228 at aol.com wrote:
Terrible.
Please pass my condolences on to Elana and family

In a message dated 11/05/2007 08:33:18 GMT Standard Time, LONESTYLE at aol.com writes:
Dear Gatherers,

I am very sad to inform you the news I have just received from Jester's wife Elana that Jester and his daughter Jeanie died in a car accident yesterday. It seems that Joe may of had a seizure and had a head on collision with an on coming car. Details are sketchy at the moment for she just found out 4 hours ago from Joe's family. We only talked for a few minutes for she was almost at Joe's Mom's house. Please have them in your prays and thoughts at this troubling and sad time. I am total shock! I have lost a brother that I thought would have beat this thing called Cancer. And he was getting better too. It is sad that it had to happen in this terrible way. I will inform you all when I have more details of funeral arrangements and whatever else. Take care.

~ Lonely Boy