[kj] OT: My Turn in Hell

Jerry Butson jerry at fleamusic.com
Fri May 11 08:55:02 EDT 2007

Dear All,

Well the results are in. My dad has a type of lymphoma that is pretty
common (as common as these things are) and, apparently, responds well to
chemotherapy. It's called Diffuse large b-cell and is non-hodgkins.

Minus factors are his age (79) and the fact that it is not confined to the
lymphatic system (hence diffuse).

Not quite as bad as death, I guess!

jerry

r.i.p. Joe