[kj] Jester & His Daughter Jeanie Died Yesterday In A Car Crash

TheGatheringGerm at aol.com TheGatheringGerm at aol.com
Fri May 11 07:45:15 EDT 2007

I can not find words.

The crueliest message I have heard since a long time. Can not believe and
something in me would not believe. :(

Jokerbiest
(Debby), Germany

In einer eMail vom 11.05.2007 09:50:02 Westeuropäische Normalzeit schreibt
dpeace at bigfoot.com:

Dear Gatherers,

I am very sad to inform you the news I have just received from Jester's wife
Elana that Jester and his daughter Jeanie died in a car accident
yesterday. It seems that Joe may of had a seizure and had a head on collision with an
on coming car. Details are sketchy at the moment for she just found out 4
hours ago from Joe's family. We only talked for a few minutes for she was almost
at Joe's Mom's house. Please have them in your prays and thoughts at this
troubling and sad time. I am total shock! I have lost a brother that I thought
would have beat this thing called Cancer. And he was getting better too. It
is sad that it had to happen in this terrible way. I will inform you all when
I have more details of funeral arrangements and whatever else. Take care.

~ Lonely Boy