[kj] The Gathering

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu May 10 14:16:46 EDT 2007

it has its ups and downs,so does everything in life ;-) that is what makes
it unpretentious,which is one of its strong points.

i love reading all the varied points of views,some times theres clashes on
various subjects,getting over heated at times,again,thats just normal.

thats what happens when a huge bunch of people get together,who all have
strong personalities/points of views,they all think there right,they all
want to be heardthats fine

at times it just needs the hand of dipolmancy to get others to see that they
are not always right(me included amongst others) perhaps a little stubbone
in bending there view to appreciate anothers point of view,however its all
continiuosly suprising to me,stuff/articles/links on all related k.j
stuff,and of course the k.j stuff,best list ive seen even if tin does not
think so at mo ;-/

like i said,it has its ups and downs tin,roll with the punches,you had a
valid point,but i cannot agree with all your points on the gathering ok ;-D

melinda ps dont unsub,sods law as soon as you do,there will be some real
juicy hot news on k.j here that you will miss,then you will really have
reason to feel pissed of ;-D))))))